Physical Therapy Jobs Springfield MO
As a clinic committed to helping patients be pain-free, we are always accepting resumes from physical therapist and occupational therapists who pride themselves on accepting new challenges and who have a strong desire to help others. We only accept staff into our practice who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities for further education and career advancement.
Do you want to see if you qualify to be part of our team? Contact us today at Springfield, Monett & Ozark, MO expert physical therapy clinics!
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OT Jobs Springfield MO
Advantage Therapy is hiring a ROCK-STAR occupational therapist for our Springfield clinic.
As Advantage Therapy continues to grow and expand into southwest Missouri communities, we are seeking an occupational therapist to join our innovative team. Our progressive outpatient clinics have an excellent reputation of personalized care and positive results among patients, physicians, case management and insurance networks, and regional employers.
We’re looking for a ROCK-STAR Occupational Therapist…
- Who is experienced, but still has a hunger to learn more.
- Who is looking to be a part of a growing outpatient orthopedic physical and occupational therapy practice with a “buzz” about it.
- Who likes people, possesses strong communication skills, works well as part of a team, and has a background in outpatient orthopedic care.
- Who wants to work at a well-respected clinic with new, top-of-the-line equipment and awesome staff.
At Advantage Therapy, you can expect the following:
- Progressive atmosphere
- Manual-based approach
- Ability to get dynamic results with your treatment
- An environment where therapy is your only concern
- Treatment not driven by units
- 3 weeks paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401k plan
- Paid continuing education
- Pleasant and fun clinic environment
Is this you??
A full-time occupational therapist position is available immediately.
Please direct your CV/resume to our office manager, Jeana Scroggins, at email@example.com.
OTA or COTA Jobs Springfield MO
Advantage Therapy is looking for a COTA in Springfield, MO.
The right candidate will:
- Exude strong orthopedic outpatient skills with the desire to practice and learn manual therapy techniques along with custom splinting
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team to lead the clinic to growth
- Be a lifelong learner eager to attend continuing education courses
- Enjoy treating a wide range of ages, diagnoses, and injuries
Advantage Therapy has been a leader in the Springfield area for nearly 15 years. Our clinics value:
- Constant communication between therapists and office staff
- A mix of high touch-low tech techniques with traditional therapy
- Creating a fantastic patient experience through our one-on-one therapist approach with patients
- Providing our patients with a friendly, relaxed environment
- Making a difference in our communities
A full-time position is available immediately. Full benefits are offered!
Please direct your resume/CV to Jeana Scroggins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PT Jobs Springfield MO
No openings at this time, however we are always accepting resumes.
Student Shadow Opportunities
Our physical therapists often accept student shadows as their schedules allow. To discuss setting up shadow hours with one of our expert physical therapists, please call our South Springfield MO clinic at 417-889-4800 and we will put you in touch with our expert physical therapists.