IMAC Holdings, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Advantage Therapy bringing Ozzie Smith IMAC Regeneration Centers to Springfield, Missouri
IMAC Holdings, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Advantage Therapy bringing Ozzie Smith IMAC Regeneration Centers to Springfield, Missouri.
Brentwood, TN, Sept. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — IMAC Holdings, Inc. (“IMAC”), a provider of regenerative rehabilitation orthopedic treatments without the use of surgery or opioids, announced the company’s acquisition of Advantage Therapy, an outpatient therapy provider in southwest Missouri.
Advantage Therapy is a provider of outpatient therapy for chronic pain and acute injury, operating four locations and offering cutting-edge manual therapy programs, balance programs, effective treatment for worker’s compensation injuries, post offer testing and ergonomic evaluations, with the goal of helping patients attain a healthier lifestyle. Advantage employs five physical therapists and two occupational therapists. Each Advantage clinic will be rebranded to Ozzie Smith IMAC Regeneration Centers.
“Expanding Ozzie Smith IMAC Regeneration Centers beyond St. Louis to the Springfield market allows us to provide ready access to treatment options without surgery or opioids” stated Major League Baseball Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith. “I am committed to helping Missourians who are living with pain know they have hope for a better quality of life, and opening IMAC clinics in new locations helps achieve that goal.”
“Advantage is excited to join Ozzie Smith IMAC Regeneration Centers, the leader in the field of regenerative medicine,” commented Chuck Renner, the founder of Advantage Therapy. “We saw the need in our community for regenerative treatment options and are confident that this combination with IMAC is going to be valuable for the people of Springfield and southwest Missouri. IMAC’s integrated approach to providing plateletrich plasma and stem cell therapy, whether it be for the treatment of joint problems such as arthritic changes in the knee, hip or failed back surgery, or rotator cuff tears and tennis elbow, is the wave of the future for minimizing the pain suffered by our patients and will enable our patients to lead the more active lifestyle that they desire.”
Advantage is known for its state-of-the art equipment, high level of education of its professional staff, emphasis on individual patient interactions and high level of patient satisfaction. As a result of its combination with IMAC, Advantage will be able to offer its patients the option of regenerative medicine to further improve treatment outcomes. “Bringing the talent and expertise of Advantage Therapy on board with IMAC adds substantial benefit to our patients. We are excited to be the first providers of regenerative medicine to the Springfield community. Adding stem cell and platelet-rich plasma treatment options to the top-of-the line outpatient therapy and customer service Advantage has been providing for over fifteen years, will provide us the opportunity to improve the quality of life for many people,” stated IMAC Founder, Dr. Matt Wallis.
About IMAC Holdings, Inc.
IMAC Holdings was created in March 2015 to expand on the original IMAC Regeneration Center which opened in Kentucky in August 2000. IMAC Regeneration Centers combine life science advancements with traditional medical care for movement restricting diseases and conditions. We own or manage outpatient clinics that provide regenerative, orthopedic and minimally invasive procedures and therapies. We have partnered with several active and former professional athletes, opening two Ozzie Smith IMAC Regeneration Centers, two David Price IMAC Regeneration Centers, and a Tony Delk IMAC Regeneration Center. Our outpatient medical clinics emphasize our focus around treating sports and orthopedic injuries without surgery or opioids.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, and terms such as “anticipate,” “expect,” “intend,” “believe,” “may,” “will,” “should,” or other comparable terms, are based largely on IMAC’s expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond IMAC’s control. Actual results could differ materially from these forward-looking statements as a result of, among other factors, changing economic conditions. In light of these risks and uncertainties, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking information contained in this release will in fact occur.
More information about IMAC Holdings, Inc. is available at www.imacregeneration.com
Press Contact: Laura Fristoe, email@example.com
- Connect with us on social media to help spread the word about Advantage Therapy! Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
- How we give back to the community:
- We are passionate about serving underserved children in southwest Missouri. Annually, we volunteer for Great Circle in Springfield. Each year, we serve frozen custard to the kids, treat the teen girls to manicures and pedicures before going back to school, and purchase Christmas gifts for over a dozen children living at Great Circle.
- Advantage Therapy is an active member of the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce, Monett Chamber of Commerce, Ozark Chamber of Commerce, and the North Springfield Betterment Association.
- For nearly a decade, Chuck has volunteered with MACLA (Medical Aid to the Children of Latin America), an organization based out of Kansas City that takes an annual medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic to provide surgical and clinical treatments to underserved women & children. Chuck aids in surgery and creates splints for the patients to help them properly heal. To read more about MACLA or to donate money or supplies, visit macla.org. Photos of Chuck’s recent trips can be found on our Facebook page!
- Advantage Therapy is well-known and respected in the medical community. If you are looking for a new primary care provider or are seeking a specialist, talk to us about recommendations for a doctor!
For patients needing neurology or functional medicine services, we are happy to recommend Dr. Ken Sharlin of Sharlin Health & Neurology in Ozark, MO for personalized and innovative care unique to the Ozarks.
- If you’re looking to learn more about your medical condition, the training it takes to become a physical therapist and learn manual therapy techniques, you might find the following links to be informative: