- Connect with us on social media to help spread the word about Advantage Therapy! Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
- How we give back to the community:
- We are passionate about serving underserved children in southwest Missouri. Annually, we volunteer for Great Circle in Springfield. Each year, we serve frozen custard to the kids, treat the teen girls to manicures and pedicures before going back to school, and purchase Christmas gifts for over a dozen children living at Great Circle.
- Advantage Therapy is an active member of the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce, Monett Chamber of Commerce, Ozark Chamber of Commerce, and the North Springfield Betterment Association.
- For nearly a decade, Chuck has volunteered with MACLA (Medical Aid to the Children of Latin America), an organization based out of Kansas City that takes an annual medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic to provide surgical and clinical treatments to underserved women & children. Chuck aids in surgery and creates splints for the patients to help them properly heal. To read more about MACLA or to donate money or supplies, visit macla.org. Photos of Chuck’s recent trips can be found on our Facebook page!
- Advantage Therapy is well-known and respected in the medical community. If you are looking for a new primary care provider or are seeking a specialist, talk to us about recommendations for a doctor!
For patients needing neurology or functional medicine services, we are happy to recommend Dr. Ken Sharlin of Sharlin Health & Neurology in Ozark, MO for personalized and innovative care unique to the Ozarks.
- If you’re looking to learn more about your medical condition, the training it takes to become a physical therapist and learn manual therapy techniques, you might find the following links to be informative: